Hermeticism, Theurgy, Thelema, Freemasonry, Heathenry, Golden Dawn, OTO, Ceremonial Magick, Kabbala, Enochian, Yoga, Paganism, Rosicrucianism, Esoterica, Alchemy, Astrology, Witchcraft, Afro / Caribean, Ceremony, Initiation, Ritual, Sacrifice, Sex Magick, Tantra, Animism, Animatism, Numinism, Martinism, Sufism, B.O.T.A, Stella Matutina, Astrum Argentum, Servants of the Light, Theosophy, Brotherhood of Luxor,
Philosophy, Philosophy of religion, Science of religion, History of religion, History, Anthropology, Archeology, Compairative religion, Culture, Folkmagic, Folkreligion, Folklore, Ontology, Methaphysics, Ethics, Indigenous religions,
Back to Basics theme by Jennifer. Powered by Tumblr.
How to be a successfull Atheist
- Pretend that the term “religion” actually means something from an anthropological view.
- Mix science, ontology, epistemology and metaphysics in a jumble in your arguments.
- Pretend that atheism is somehow connected with science.
- Pretend that theism always has even a remote likeness from case to case, and that theists usually have an Abrahamic view of deity.
- Make no distinction between theist, nontheist, suitheist or other views on Deity, or solipsist, acosmic,realist, idealist, empirist, rationalist or other ideas.
- Pretend that atheism is a form of “knowledge” as opposed to a belief / conviction.
- Try to convert everyone to the “true” belief.
- Pretend that all theists take their mythology literally.
- Pretend that all theists belive in an “alternative” to scientific explanations and evolution.
- Just go on and on and on having a theological discussion mixed with a scientific one, disregarding ontologies and metaphysical distinctions.
- Fundamentalism is “them”, common sense is “us”.
- Proselytize, proselytize,proselytize.